Neighbours has introduced a brand new set of opening titles, shared exclusively with Metro.co.uk, in the aftermath of the Rodwell clan’s entrance.
The new titles, which can be seen above, will be seen for the first time on Friday’s (May 13) episode of the Channel 5 soap, when the Rodwell family settles into Ramsay Street.
- Ben Turland of Neighbours talks about Pierce Greyson’s recasting as Tim Robards returns.
- Georgie Stone, star of Neighbours, discusses a real-life sacrifice she’s making for the show’s finale.
- Inside Neighbours star Ben Turland’s life – AGT stint, rival soap and co-star pals
- Neighbours stars filming scenes in Melbourne as the long-running series comes to an end
- Neighbours spoilers; Kiri destroyed as Paul exposes Glen as her dad in cruel revenge.
While much of the prologue is familiar, there is a whole new part devoted just to Andrew (Lloyd Will), Sadie (Emerald Chan), and Wendy (Candice Leask) as they are seen laughing outside Harold’s.
Following Sheila Canning’s (Collette Mann) departure, the Rodwells bought her former house, which they moved into on Friday’s episode.
Given her role in the school fire earlier this year, Sadie is nervous about the transfer and the reception she and her family will receive from their new neighbours.
Wendy, on the other hand, is confident that everything will work out, to the point where she plans to hold a BBQ for all of the residents of Ramsay Street in the hopes of bridging the gap.
Things, on the other hand, do not go as planned!
To avoid spoiling the suspenseful scenes, we’re keeping the details of what happens under wraps, but suffice it to say that the BBQ is a disaster.
In fact, the Rodwells begin to second-guess their decision to relocate to Ramsay Street!
The family considers packing up and heading to greener pastures, but they are unsure if they can afford it.
Karl and Susan Kennedy (Alan Fletcher and Jackie Woodburne), everyone’s favourite neighbours, come over to extend an olive branch.
- Neighbours boss reveals how he persuaded Kylie and Jason to return
- Neighbours releases final ever cast photo ahead of show ending
- Neighbours star Ben Turland confirms proposal in Hendrix’s storyline