Dean Thompson of Home and Away has been named the major suspect in the upcoming murder narrative on the show.
After sleazy poker player PK was found dead under mysterious circumstances, Dean looks to have been framed for a crime he didn’t commit.
After manipulating Dean’s sister Mackenzie Booth during her illicit gambling events at Salt, PK became a hate figure in the Australian episodes of Home and Away.
His body was eventually discovered on the shore, and an examination revealed that he died from blunt force injuries.
Nathan, a fellow poker player who owed PK money, appears to be the perpetrator, as he was seen lurking with the murder weapon in a recent episode.
The blood-stained weapon was discovered in Ziggy Astoni’s car after a police search in Thursday night’s episodes on Channel 7.
Ziggy had previously offered Dean a fake alibi for the time of the murder, and now they were both facing police pressure as a result of their recent bad judgments.
Dean saw things weren’t looking good for him as Ziggy was forced to retract the lies she’d told to protect her lover. Dean and the River Boys teamed up to deliver PK a terrible warning just before he died, making him the top suspect.
Dean was acting in this manner to safeguard Mac and his little son Jai Simmons, who had been threatened by PK. Will Dean’s thuggish tactics, however, result in him being charged with a crime he didn’t commit?
- Home And Away stars Sophie Dillman and Paddy O’Connor take big step in their relationship
- All guns blazing – the dual role for Home And Away cop
- Home and Away cast members caught having dinner at Young Services Club
- From Home And Away to Hollywood: The Summer Bay stars who have made it big overseas
- Home and Away star Georgie Parker responds to “really sad” Neighbours axing news
- Lydia Abdelmalek, who pretended to be Home and Away actor Lincoln Lewis in order to catfish women, has lost her appeal in court.