On Friday night, April Rose Pengilly was the talk of the town.
The 33-year-old actress attended the Melbourne Athenaeum Theatre’s premiere of Cruel Intentions: The 90s Musical.
She wore a gorgeous all-leather throwback style mini-dress that showed off her slender pins.
It tightened her waist with a striking belt with a giant round buckle and fit snug to her form.
She completed the ensemble with a pair of strappy shoes that were wrapped around the ankles and sat at a towering stiletto height.
April slicked her hair back from her face and wore a warm red lipstick with pink eye shadow from a dazzling beauty palette.
The actress kept her accessories simple, opting for gold hoop earrings and leaving two buttons undone on her frock.
April is best recognised for her role as Chloe Brennan on the popular Australian television show Neighbours.
She’s been on the show since 2018, and she’ll be there until the end of the season later this year.
Fans were startled to learn earlier this month that the long-running soap’s finale will air on Monday, August 1.
In Australia and the United Kingdom, the episode will run on the same day on 10 Peach and Channel 5, respectively.
After an astonishing 37 years on the air, the Australian network declared the series’ cancellation last month.
- Neighbours spoilers: Hendrix Greyson’s joy as a matching donor is found
- Kylie Minogue reveals the ’emotional’ return of Neighbours in Ireland’s penultimate episode.
- Neighbours spoilers: Rebekah Elmaloglou reveals Terese’s ‘fury’ over mum Estelle’s major betrayal
- Neighbours Spoilers – Terese finds her mum and Paul on a date!
- Neighbours theory: Harlow Robinson’s exit storyline rumbled as beloved character dies
- In Corey’s story, Neighbours sets up horrific moments for Harlow and Freya.